Digital Night Vision Infrared Monocular
What’s Lurking In The Dark, Out Of Your Range Of Vision?
Few people realize how important night vision can be in a survival situation. You don’t have to be a trained military recruit to take advantage of the enormous benefits to being able to see what’s lurking in the dark. It can be used to see wildlife, which is beneficial if you need to protect yourself from predators, or if you are hunting. It can see if other human beings who may pose a threat are sneaking around and can generally make you confident in navigated unfamiliar territory in low light. This particular model is extremely portable, very easy to use, practical and extremely convenient. These are becoming must-have items for the smart prepper, so don’t be caught out in the cold. Give yourself the all-important advantage of night-sight!
- Hunting Scouting Game
- Security And Surveillance
- Camping Fun / Exploring Caves
- Nighttime Navigation
- Night Fishing And Boating
- Wildlife Observation
- Search And Rescue
- Outstanding optical clarity, high performance night vision
- Wide Field Of View
- Video-Out Capable
- Images Comparable To Gen 2+
- 5Mega Pixels CMOS VS Image-Intensifier Tube
- In-View 1.44 TFT Display
- Adjustable Eyepiece
- Powerful Infrared Spotlight
- 200 Meters Viewing Range
- Built-In Tripod Mount
- Up To 3 Hours Runtime Without The Use Of Infrared Illuminator.
- Up To 2 Hour With IR Illuminator On.
- Magnification: 5x
- Dimension Of Objectives: φ40mm
- Field Of View: 5° x3.75°
- The Range of Ocular Adjustment: ±0.6
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes, 940NM
- JPEG: 2560x1920
- Video: 640 x 480 (VGA) @15FPS
- Observing Distance(Low Light Environment): 2m
- Observing Distance(Full Dark Environment): 0--200m
- Power Voltage: 7V
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery: 1 x 3.7V 750mAh
- Charging Source: 0V/1A Adapter
- Weather Resistant Housing: IP54
Just click on the "Add To Cart" Button to stay ahead of the game!